- Unpack the rail supports.
- Match the letters labeled on the supports with the same letter on the corners of the fulcrum box. If you receive multiple stands, be sure to match the number on each rail support to the number on the fulcrum box.
- Attach the rail supports for the handrails onto the fulcrum box. Insert the bolts through the rail support and the fulcrum box mounting holes. Use the included brush to apply hardener to the bolts. This is important to prevent the nuts from seizing to the bolts.
- Snug all of the nuts on the mounting bolts before tightening to a final torque of 12 ft. lbs.
- Paint all exposed nut and bolt ends with supplied touch up paint to prevent corrosion.